View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 08:51 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

hmm... no odd interviews, haven't had many since been home for the last 12 years... I do remember when I was interviewing for my full time position - it was pretty much a given I would be hired since I was coming off internship, I had already been in discussions with my boss about rearranging my last semester's classes so I could graduate in December (I was a double major and just had to drop one)... my boss's manager was old school - not believing girls should be in computers - also he worked with my uncle and knew him really well (it's not what you know )... and I remember him just staring at me for like five minutes... awkward... afterwards, my boss told me that Mike didn't want to hire me because I didn't like to program... I was interviewing for a training position - no programming needed, heck, most people on the training team didn't even have a computer background... but if you needed an archeologist to dig through your yard and then a landscape architect to put it back together again - we had people with those degrees.