View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 10:31 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinCB View Post
You definitely do! Everyone fits in here and I think in some ways we all feel like that a little. It's really REALLY hard to put yourself out there in a forum like this and the fact that you're posting is a huge thing. I'm sure there are a lot of people that may even look or read but aren't sure they feel like they should post. Everyone is welcome
This is me. Oh man, I was terrified to post here and thought everyone was secretly laughing at me or thinking "who does she think she is!?". I was never one of the "in-crowd" growing up and that's carried through to my adulthood. But I finally decided that I was the only person holding myself back from belonging and that I was meaner to myself than anyone would be to me in real life. (Working on that btw) I decided that if I wanted a digi-home and to belong then I was going to have to put myself out there. It gets easier in time, I promise! And I've learned that I'm still not all that chatty or really close to many people compared to some but we each have our own unique personalities and everyone has something to bring to a community! For the record, I think you fit in beautifully here Dawn! I love reading your comments in the forums and seeing your pages in the gallery! I can't think of a single page where your girls smiles aren't lighting up the page and that makes me smile too!