View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 06:51 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
YOU DELETE THEM??? Is that even allowed? I'm pretty sure you're supposed to pay a lot of money to store them on the cloud and on an external hard drive, and if you have to buy two EHDs, it's fine. I still have products from 2010, and I would have some from before that but I lost a lot of stuff in a hard drive crash.
Sorry about your Hd crash! I just wanted to say that I have BackBlaze (which I think is an inexpensive way to get peace of mind about constant digital backup) *and* 4 EHDs. Wait: one is as full as I allow them to get... so I'm down to 3.

I delete stuff every once in awhile, but I like knowing I have many options available for me. (And *usually* I don't delete stuff that's less than 4 years old unless it was a freebie and I just know I have no use for it.) If I'm looking thru one of my EHDs and I see a kit I'll never use, then I delete it. No prob. But the idea of deleting a kit after one or two uses or a template after one use is just not my cup of tea. I have some Cindy templates that I've used multiple times. Deleting them would give me heart palpitations lol. To me, throwing away a kit after a couple uses is like throwing away a shirt after wearing it twice. No thanks lol. But that's just me. YMMV.

Last edited by Tree City; 09-05-2021 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Add the word *usually*