Thread: iNSD Wishlist
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 09:18 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh boy ... I should know better than to look through threads like this one - they just add more and more to my wish list!

@Neverland Scraps - I must have that graduation kit! It perfectly matches the decorations I used for my stepdaughter's high school grad party, and I've got recent pics from her Baylor graduation that need to be scrapped. I have no idea how I missed the release of "Scrap Your Stories: Home Sweet Home" - unless it was released during our move. Also added to my wish list.

As of March, when my stepson wed an amazing woman with two little boys, I am now a grandmother (which I still can't believe!) and I need this kit to scrap pics of my little heartbreakers:

We had to euthanize one of our dogs yesterday. I'm heartbroken ... I raised him from the time he was 8 weeks old, and he's been my constant companion for a decade. It'll be healing for me to put together an album about Jack-Jack, and this kit is perfect for it:

I want this kit because I adore the colors as well as the sentiments:

I've got my eye on this one because the colors are a match to my stepson's March wedding, and my husband is, among other things, a speechwriter. I realized recently that his story is missing from our albums, and I want to get it recorded.

I've got scads of pictures from the Dallas Zoo, the Fort Worth Zoo, and an animal preserve outside San Antonio; this kit will be perfect for those:

And I am SO behind on our travel albums ... so these two kits are on my list - maybe some new pretties will give me the inspiration I need to start churning out more pages:

And I am waiting with bated breath to see Kristin's new releases. Because, let's be honest, they'll be the first things in my cart next weekend. #fangirl