View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 06:59 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

I live in Beijing, the capital city of China. This is my husband's hometown and a very fast, ever-changing, skyscrapers and apartments jungle. It's historical as well as very modern. It used have more bicycles than other transportations, but now, there are more cars (AND people) than the eyes can see!

We have 4 seasons here, but spring is usually more like winter than spring, but it's still pretty with all the cherry blossoms and other plants coming back to life.

It's one of the VERY FEW countries in this world that block Instagram, FB, twitter, Youtube and a lot of other websites.

Here is one of the famous historical landmark that is right at the center of the city, The Forbidden City.

I've been living here for 5 years and went there 4 times and am still unsuccessful to get inside the palace. People say you have to queue at 6am to buy the entrance tickets. I don't think I would be willing to do that :P

And the famous Great Wall. This one is 2 hours drive from the city. We went there a few weeks ago.