View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 01:04 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

For me!

TOTAL: 30 pts

#2 -- 2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1pt + 1 pt NR (Hello Goodbye by Traci Reed)= 2 pts.

#4 -- What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout 2pts + 1 pt NR (One of a Kind) = 3 pts.

8 - These colors are fabulous! Use this color swatch as inspiration for your next LO - 1 pt + 1 pt NR (Never Forget by Erica Zane) = 2 pts.

32 - Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout -- 2 pts + 1 pt NR (Make Your Own Path) = 3 pts.

21 - I love the colored concentric circles on this blanket! Create similar concentric circles on a layout! 1 pt. & 1 pt NR= 2 pts

27. I love the collage look of printer trays! Use a printer tray to display momentos and memories! -1 pt

7 - I love the way this blogger used one picture two ways. Do the same on your next LO - use one picture twice, with one being a close-up crop and the other a full body shot - 1 pt.

Extra -- Get to know me video 5 pts.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...t=65202&page=7

5- use this layout as inspiration for a grid layout of Polaroids filled with different papers and elements. - 1pt

3- Create a hybrid Summer Activity Jar (or any type of inspiration jar..it could be journal prompts, fun activities, bucket list items, etc) - 10 pts

Last edited by LRaeWoo; 07-31-2012 at 05:46 PM.