Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Points- 25
NR - 5
-----------------
Total Points = 30

#1 - Sketchy Thursday. I chose this sketch. 1 pts

#3 I chose an inspiration box(jar). Hope it's ok to use the box instead of jar. I wanted something with a bigger opening . I chose to do an inspiration box to fill with scriptures and quotes from some of my favorite worship songs that have helped me through a really hard time and that I can continue to draw from when I need an uplifting verse or song. 10pts

#4- A trait that you posses that you use or others use to define you. 2pts + 1NR= 3pts (Darcy's font from Old Married Couple Pack) uploaded 7/14

#19 - create a page that looks like a chalkboard - 2pts + 1 NR pt= 3 pts (Kiss My Grits by Krystal and Traci) Uploaded 7/14

#24- On a layout, use some color masking of elements against a white background. 2pts + 1 NR = 3pts (Darcy's Old Married Couple font pack) uploaded 7/21

#29 - Something that is scary. I chose to scrap about the nightmare it has been potty training my daughter. Not sure it gets much scarier than that. 2pts

#31- Scrap a page about you. 2pts

#32. Bring the outdoors in. I was inspired by the topic of farming. 2pts +1 NR = 3pts(Darcy's Old Married Couple Font pack. uploaded 7/21

#35. Add Your own handwriting to a photo. I added it to 2 of my frames. It took way to many tries. I was a little rusty with my pen tablet. Need to drag it out more often . 2pts +1 NR= 3pts (Darcy's Old Married Couple font pack) uploaded 7/18

Last edited by gracielou; 07-23-2012 at 12:38 PM.