View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm here.

2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1pt up to 5 layouts for 5pts

a. Use white mats to make sure photos stand out on patterned paper base-1 pt

6 - be inspired by this vintage Ritz Hotel luggage tag to create a LO with creative title work that uses at least two words that share letters -1 pt.

7 - I love the way this blogger used one picture two ways. Do the same on your next LO - use one picture twice, with one being a close-up crop and the other a full body shot - 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Daisy Dukes, released 7/7)=2 pts

(Repeated photo is 2 of the smaller shots)

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt

19-Be inspired by this great chalkboard art and create a layout that looks like it's on a chalkboard. Think black background, pastel alphas and fonts and doodles - or wherever your creativity takes you. - 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Melissa's Chevron and Dotz paper packs, released 7/21)

21 - I love the colored concentric circles on this blanket! Create similar concentric circles on a layout! 1 pt

35. Blend the lines between digital and paper by adding your own handwriting to a photo! - 2 pts + 1NR pt (A Better Me Collab, released 7/16)

Total pts: 12
NR points: 3
Hybrid pts:

Last edited by rach3975; 07-25-2012 at 09:58 PM.