View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1-We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch - 1 primary point - http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchy...n/photostream/

2-Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1 point up to 5 layouts for 5 points
Scrapbook one vintage photo - 1 primary point

Use a pieced background and banner to add interest - 1 primary point and 1 NR point

Pair bold colors and patterns with black-and-white photos - 1 primary point

7 - I love the way this blogger used one picture two ways. Do the same on your next LO - use one picture twice, with one being a close-up crop and the other a full body shot - 1 primary point

9 - these advertisements are really cool! Use them as inspiration to create a LO with a repeating geometric shape and tight cropped photos - 1 primary point

11 - Love these typographic stripes by Hugo Werner! Get creative with fonts and alphas on your layout's background paper. - 1 primary point

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 primary point

18. Use these great firework and sparkler picture tips to help you take some awesome night time photos and then scrap the result. - 2 primary points and 1 NR point

21 - I love the colored concentric circles on this blanket! Create similar concentric circles on a layout! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point

22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point

28. Love everything about this! Use this layout as inspiration and scrapping with a monogram on your page! - 1 primary point

29. Create a layout that is scary! Get creative... scrap about something you are afraid of, something that scares you, or even something your own little monsters have done. Be sure to include the story! -2 points

30. Take a break and enjoy! Scrap a layout inspired by this amazing island party. Use the patterns, colors, or theme. - 1 primary point

31. Start with you! Scrap a page that's ALL about YOU! - 2 primary points and 1 NR point

37 - Ombre is a trend that seems to be hanging around. Use papers or elements to create an ombre effect on your LO - 1 primary point

39 - Take a self portrait mirror shot (must use a mirror) and scrap it! - 1 primary point

Bonus - SSD Video - 5 primary points
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc_0TMr98rs

Total Points: 30 points
5/5 NR points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 07-23-2012 at 10:21 PM.