View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

ME!!!

Total Points: 38

1-We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch -1 pt
Inspired by this sketch

2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1pt up to 5 layouts
a. Top a band foundation with stitched burst ~ 1 pt

b. Blend digital papers into a photo that didn’t turn out as you’d imagined.
Across the USA by Libby Pritchett
This Layout

c. Use white mats to make sure photos stand out on patterned paper base.

d. Emphasize story by keeping extras to a minimum.
e. Make a foundation with three patterned-paper pennants ~ 1 pt + 1 NR pt
Banner Builder Basics by Shawna Clingerman

4- What's a trait that you possess that you or others use to define you? Use that trait as a large title on your layout ~ 2pts

9 - these advertisements are really cool! Use them as inspiration to create a LO with a repeating geometric shape and tight cropped photos - 1 pt. +1NR pt.
Blissful Stitching - Hexagons by Traci Reed

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt + 1 NR Pt
Kiss My Grits by Traci Reed and Krystal Hartley

17. Whether it’s a party with friends, orkids playing outside, or even a nice moonlight dinner, it’s that time of year where backyard living is fun – so create a page that shows us what’s going on in your backyard. -1 pt

19. Be inspired by this great chalkboard art and create a layout that looks like it's on a chalkboard. Think black background, pastel alphas and fonts and doodles - or wherever your creativity takes you. - 2 pts

21 - I love the colored concentric circles on this blanket! Create similar concentric circles on a layout! (1 pt)

22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. 1 pt + 1 NR pt
Poolside Splash by Heather Roselli

23 - There are lots of fun ideas for a play on words for gifts, cards, etc. Use a play on words as a title of a layout. (1 pt)

25 - For a fun journaling technique, make a word search on a layout. (2 pts)

27. I love the collage look of printer trays! Use a printer tray to display momentos and memories! -1 pt.

29. Create a layout that is scary! Get creative... scrap about something you are afraid of, something that scares you, or even something your own little monsters have done. Be sure to include the story! -2 pt.

30. Take a break and enjoy! Scrap a layout inspired by this amazing island party. Use the patterns, colors, or theme. -1 pt.

32. Bring the outdoors in! Use the outdoors as inspiration for your next layout - it could be the topic, design - it's up to you! - 2 pts. + 1 NR PT
Daisy Dukes by Melissa Bennett

35. Blend the lines between digital and paper by adding your own handwriting to a photo! - 2 pts.

40 - This quote really speaks to me right now. Scrap a page where you discuss something you either need to accept, or need to change, or both. - 2 pts.

Here's my video link!!!! 5 pts

Bonus Cookie Challenge on Blog 1 pt

Total Points: 38

New Release: 5
Hybrid: 0

Last edited by kim21673; 07-22-2012 at 03:19 PM.