View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 10:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot

total points: 13
base points: 10
NR points: 3

1-We all love a good sketch. Use one of the Sketchy Thursday sketches and create a layout Make sure to link us up to the original sketch -1 pt

2- Use one of her quick scrapbook ideas to scrap a page! 1pt up to 5 layouts for 5pts
add stroke around photos - 1 pt

16. Wood grain is all the rage in home decoration and graphics these days. Create a layout that uses a wood grained paper for the background. – 1 pt (1 Point + 1 NR Point - Tea for Two, NR 6/30)

17. Whether it’s a party with friends, orkids playing outside, or even a nice moonlight dinner, it’s that time of year where backyard living is fun – so create a page that shows us what’s going on in your backyard. -1 pt 1 Point + 1 NR Point (Cindy Schneider templates released 7/14, uploaded 7/14)

20. These are Bobbi Brown’s Top Ten make up favorites. Create a page featuring your own Top Ten list about anything you’d like – 1 pt.

22 - I love this print. It just screams, "Summer!" to me. Scrap a page about something that says, "SUMMER" to you. 1 Pt.

31. Start with you! Scrap a page that's ALL about YOU! - 2 pts. 2 Points

35. Blend the lines between digital and paper by adding your own handwriting to a photo! - 2 pts. (2 Points + 1 NR Point - Heat Wave, NR 7/7)

Last edited by britaneejean; 07-23-2012 at 09:23 PM.