View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 01:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
years and years ago when Creative Memories was all the rage I used to go to crops. My friend was a consultant and always had a tonne of stuff for people to use.
LOL! I was a CM consultant, too. I had crops every other Saturday. It was SO fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
I've never been on a weekend crop, but I do go to a local all day (9-9) at a local church. All crafters are welcome... there are mostly paper scrappers, a couple digi, some quilters, card makers ,and all kinds of crafters. This Saturday is the next one. I can't wait!!!!!!
It's so fun having a weekend away to focus on you! I have crocheters and paper scrappers that come to the ones I do at home now. It's fun no matter what craft someone does.
Have fun on Saturday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I don't think I've ever done a weekend anything

Back in the day when I was a paper scrapper, we would go to people's houses at our church once a month on a Saturday. I did that every once in a while, but then I found digi and never really did anything with other crafters again
Aaaaw!!! Maybe you ought to start some in your area? Or, if I ever get my weekend retreats up & running, you can come here