View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 11:20 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyjcaz View Post
I'm a bit late to this thread but, I am a HUGE organization freak. All my albums from 1990-2008 are chronological. BUT I wasn't enjoying scrapping in order so now I scrap out of order, print my pages, and they go in the kids individual books in the order they were scrapped. I am shocked it works for me but it does... and the kids like the variety. I just make sure to date every single page.
I could have written this (except for the years, because I didn't start digiscrap until 2007 and I had so few paper pages that I don't count those years lol). I realized that I scrap in order to pass on memories/enjoy the fun I/my family have had. So why worry so much about chronology? I still try to print my yearly albums in chrono order, but I also do albums for my kids. They're never in order, but they always love looking through them! I write "Remember This YYYY - YYYY." At least I have an idea what years will be included lol! Sometimes I'll even say "YYYY - YYYY, but mostly 2016" if one year is more prominent.