View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 03:50 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jo View Post
Cheryl....that is awesome. I just downloaded your spreadsheet. This will be a great starting point for me. I so need to get my albums I'm wanting to create organized,

I think I might not realize what a resource hog Bridge is because I do have quite a bit of RAM on this computer. (64G) I haven't tried to run it on my laptop, which is 12G. I don't store my photos or supplies on that one so no reason to really.

I really like how you tag your pictures purple that are scrapped. I might have to do something like that...I have all my photos and all my daughter's photos downloaded to my computer and imported into Lr.

You have given me a ton of ideas and lots to think about!
So glad I could help. Lightroom Classic has red, yellow, green, blue, and purple. I just recently discovered that not only can I mark the photos with purple, I can add a color label to an entire folder. So if I'm scrolling through, it shows up on the left side and I don't even need to access that folder.

I use red to mark layouts that have already been printed. And I use yellow, green, and blue when I'm marking photos for projects.