View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 02:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
If you can eat whatever you want, how much you want and not worry about those blips on the scale, you are one of the lucky ones. Don't be sorry. Rejoice in that gift and enjoy it!

I have not tried those Doritos, but now I want to.
haha I'm sorry for making you want them! Don't start is my advice! I would crave them right at 5pm when I start making dinner and the girls can watch tv. So I eat them all alone in the kitchen and it's the best (and worst at the same time. haha)
But I don't buy them anymore. Good thing Aldi (my grocery store) doesn't carry them.

I've been breastfeeding for a long time between all my girls and I had gestational diabetes with all three. So I was deprived of food and it was so hard. Breastfeeding has been my friend for eating a lot because I never gained a pound. I also have higher chances of having diabetes in the future so I still need to be careful. But breastfeeding is almost down to nothing now and I can see the pounds going up around my belly. (also to do with no real exercise and more sedentary lifestyle since the pandemic...)

All of your comments are making me chuckle ladies! I want to try all the foods you mentioned! Especially the mountain of onion cream cheese and that garlic pita bread!!

Last edited by Leablahblah; 04-13-2021 at 01:27 PM.