View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 12:02 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
OMIGOSH YES!!! I'm in Eastern WA, still the PNW and it's B-A-D here too. Like I wipe down our patio furniture everyday from the yellow pine tree pollen that coats everything around here! Even our poor doggys have goobery eyes & our older bulldog will literally rub her face on our carpet to scratch her eyes.

I live on 7 antihistamines a day year round NORMALLY (I'm literally allergic to everything) and there's really nothing else I can take to help. I just suffer through. My son doubles up on his claritin when it's super bad. Occasionally we'll resort to a benedryl at night if we're super itchy. Sorry... not much help!

ALSO- not helpful to you- but at work (dental office)- we are asking all these covid-19 symptom questions as a screening and half of them are answering yes- but due to our crazy allergy season!
Oh Amie, you know of what I speak! LOL. I just had my dental cleaning appointment this week and had to answer all the questions! But I knew all my symptoms truly were this bad allergy season.