View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Teresa's Guest CT Announcement!

Hey hey ladies!!

I just wanted to thank each and everyone one of you who played along in that WAY crazy fun thread at DST last night in anticipation of the big re-opening event here!

For those that weren't able to play with us, Christy asked people to start guessing who they thought the newest designer and SugarBabes would be. I added that I was looking for a few guest CT members for February and the contest began!

JORGIES5 (Jennifer Jorgensen) was the first person to guess Dani Mogstad as our newest designer and Aggie as one of the new Babes! Congratulations, Jennifer! I'd LOVE to have you on my team for February! She also wins a $15 gift card for my designs!

And because that thread was really rockin' and I appreciate SO much the support and people who expressed an interest in the team- you're all guests! Just not in the same month, if that's okay with you (gotta spread the love)!!

These are listed in the order that people posted in the thread with "Sweet Shoppe Rocks the House", I hope you'll all accept. I'll be contacting everyone through DST to make sure we have you all set up here with registering. Thanks again for playing along!

February- Amber1279, deenasuprema, and aggiefamily
March- ajf9597, juliebee70, rsk, and kirstyb
April- Di-ahh, Andrea C, InLoveWithDots, and MelissaL88

Congratulations, ladies!!!
T.

P.S. If I missed your "Sweet Shoppe Rocks the House" comment in the DST thread, PLEASE PM and let me know! I hope I got them all!