View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 08:58 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I was already working from home two days a week, so there was really no transition to working from home 100%. I know some people are having to get used to that. I am so thankful that I can still work full-time, but I haven't had much time for scrapping, so that has not changed.

Even though our son is a college commuter, it has been a real adjustment for him, since he was gone a lot with studying and activities. He now has all of his classes online, so that's a change. Fortunately there is Facetime, so he can keep up with studying with his friends and "visit."

Hubby will be learning to teach classes online for middle school, so that's definitely a change for him.

We're used to going to church, usually on Sunday evenings, and then grabbing take out. That changed in early March. Many places are offering take out and delivery, but I just don't feel comfortable doing it.

Probably the biggest change is that DH and DS have been doing the weekly grocery shopping. I've always done that, but I need to stay home for health reasons.

Stay safe!