View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
sooooo...........as some of you may know I redid my little bedroom into my nest (office, but I prefer nest). Repainted old bookcases, put up pretty white embroidered curtains, found a small harvest table painted white with distressing and scored a solid oak vintage office chair that spins and leans back (oh so comfortable). It is perfect, light and airy, everything I wanted it to be. I have been watching Netflix on my old (as in first gen) iPad mini which is fine but thought eventually I would like a small TV in here and I can use it as a larger monitor for my laptop. My goal is to have a desktop in here from Black Friday shopping deal.

I need to not be bored...........made a mistake by going on the Best Buy website and checking out the sales. There is now a 32" smart TV on it's way *sigh*. I justified by figuring I wouldn't need any spring clothes as I'm not going anywhere this month.
edited Your nest looks amazing!! I imagine you're going to really enjoy spending time in there!

I have tried really hard only to buy things that we need for the house. It gives me an excuse to shop, but helps keep the shopping under control. Once we're able to be out, all bets are off! First stop - Ikea in UT!!