View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 01:24 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Question for admin--
If we use the Mystery Collab and credit it as the mystery collab, should we use a designer's portion that's no longer in the store, it still will be able to be used towards challenges and what not, because the rest of the designers in the collab are current, right?

I think that's where I'm getting caught in the hold-up. If the designers are releasing their portion individually, can we still use the mystery collab credited in the gallery for it to count for challenges.

If it counts, then I'll just store it the way that I normally store them--as a whole collab. If we have to credit each product (that's in the store), I'll store it individually by designer.
Just like Jacinda said, you can credit it as a full SSD collab if you prefer that way, however, it is also okay to credit it individually, depending on what you use. Either way it's fine.

For me, I put all those individual folders into one folder. I like mine neat and have proper preview for each folder, so, since there is no preview that includes everything, I store them by each designer, just like how they are packaged & sold in the shoppe right now.