View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 09:37 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I know, I'm back . . . .I had to give a shout out to a few more scrappers that I follow and keep tabs on while commenting in the gallery. I noticed they weren't named so I wanted to make sure we spread the love to more of our amazing scrappers!

Dawn has such a talent when it comes to composition and photography. She has an eye for the perfect photo, using the perfect kit to enhance the beauty within the photo! I love how she can a mix of kits and make a masterpiece. She's very talented and I love seeing what she creates each and every month!!

Isn't this a gorgeous page?! I love that large photo, drawing you in to the layout and then the two smaller photos with the gorgeously shadowed clusters just complete this masterpiece!

Melinda is another scrapper that I love watching her fill her gallery. She has layouts with one photos that are amazing, and then she has pages that are filled with many photos! She's talented and knows how to share the story with her scrapping!!

This is gorgeous....look at how she framed that beautiful photo with those clusters!!! I can feel the love on this page and want to see more!

Another person that I really love watching her fill her gallery, have missed her, but am excited to see her back is Ashley. She scraps with her phone---her phone!!! Her layouts are spectacular and makes me wish that I did more with phone! I'm amazed with her talent and love when she posts a new layout!!

Her phone!! She did this with her phone!! Isn't that jaw-dropping gorgeous!!

I'm going to have to post this, because I can't remember if the next people I love to follow have been mentioned or not!! Everyone, I LOVE your layouts and LOVE all the inspiration that I see when I'm in there!