View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 12:13 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

This month has been and will be go-go-go but in a different way for us.

During the school year, I was taking them to 2 different schools, helping my daughter with her school work and extra-currics, and trying to participate in my volunteer and church commitments while finding childcare for one or both kids. Her extra-currics all take the summer off & having them at one place 5 minutes from our house (as opposed to their schools that were 20+ minutes away) has made things less chaotic.

The kids have had camp all week from 5:30 pm until 8:45 pm so it's been a lot of work getting them there (have to go directly from work to babysitter's to camp) & remembering to bring their dinner to eat in the car + their camp teeshirts but the couple hours I get kid-free have been great.

This weekend they're off to their grandparents until Friday and then going to the lake over Fourth of July weekend. I'm not sure what I'll do with myself! Maybe I'll get lots of scrapping & home projects & friend stuff done so that when they're back in July, I can take a couple days off work & hang with them.