View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 07:19 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
I'm half done- 9 done, 9 to go! Summer is hard since we are at the lakehouse almost every weekend, so I usually scrap during the week... BUT next week we are crazy busy! My daughter has her softball end of season tourney, volleyball camp; Son has hockey skating camp & skills camp. I have an overnight concert with my mom on wednesday AND the hubby is out of town! THEN we leave for vacation the last week of July- SO if I'm going to finish this month- I need to get my bum in gear! Hope your wrist is healing fast for you!
That's awesome, Amie!! Wow, sounds like a busy summer. Spending weekends at a lakehouse sounds magical! Enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
I have 8 done, plus #6, so I'm halfway there! Hopefully I can get those last 9 in soon, I need to knit a baby gift for a friend I'm going to see next weekend...but I need to finish the bottom of a sweater first so I can use the needles for the hat That is priority right now, but once I get to the hat, should be back to scrapbooking in a day or two!
Aren't you on vacation in the states right now, Rebecca?! Having 8 done is fantastic!!