View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 12:58 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
Next up on my TBR is The Heir. It's the sequel to th Selection series. I devoured the first 3 books in record time, so I'm anxious to read this next one.
I just finished reading "The Heir" and I liked it but it wasn't my favorite out of the series.

I just finished reading a book called "Death Cloud", it was one my son said was good. It is about a young Sherlock Holmes.

I also just finished reading "The Man in the High Castle" and while I loved the idea behind this book I really didn't like the book at all. I can see why Amazon is making it into a tv series and I think it will make a good one but the book just was annoying in it's speech and I really didn't like the ending.

I tried to read "The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making" because I thought my youngest son who likes fairytales might like the series but it was kind of boring. It was written a lot like Alice In Wonderland but the characters weren't really likable to me. So I finally took it back to the library because I was tired of wasting time on it.

Right now I am reading the new Rick Riordan book "The Sword of Summer". It is his new series about the Norse gods. My son said it was good and I enjoyed his other series so I am looking forward to it.