View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Awesome thread, dahlia! I've been in a funk for quite a while and I often struggle with being thankful for all that i do have because i am too busy being negitive nancy all the time.

I am thankful, first and foremost, for my wonderful, energetic, smart, and healthy 2 (and a half) year old prince. He was an unplanned blessing in my life and one that i thank God for everyday! I am thankful for the support of my parents and family, my mom inparticular. We don't always see eye to eye, and she has her flaws, but she has always stood by me 100% and I am confident that she always will. I am thankful to be able to continue my education despite my current situation, and again, without the love and support of my friends and family this wouldn;t be possible. I am thankful to have a job that is flexible and pays decently and that I don't have to worry about losing during this recession. I hate my job, and it isn't what i plan to do with the rest of my life, but it is a blessing to have at this point in my life. I am thankful to be passionate about my future career as a special educator and thankful for the fact that I will get to live out my dream. I am incredibly thankful that I am finally getting help for my anxiety and depression and I seem to be turning a corner. I am not 100% by any means but I am starting to feel optimistic and I don't ever remember feeling like this before so I think this is a step in the right direction.

When I really sit and think about it I am thankful for so many things in my life. I am truly blessed and God has really taken care of me in my life! I may not always understand his plan but I know he has one for me and for that I am thankful!