View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

my spot

2 - Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday and Chasing Fireflies is my favorite place to look for costumes each year. Create a layout documenting this year's search for the perfect costumes for you, your little ones or even a friend! - 2 pts.

5 - I'm feelin' hot for hybrid this month, and I just adore these darling and easy to make photo holders made from common binder clips. Make 1 or several, it's up to you. - 1 point per clip up to 5 points

6 - Use one of these spooky fonts (they are all free!) to create a frightfully fabulous LO. - 1pt.

9 - Here is a fun way to use lots of patterned paper! Be inspired by this quilt to use lots of skinny paper strips along the edge(s) of your page. - 2 pts.

10 - I am SO inspired by this photo -- are you? Create a LO that uses 1) a shape, 2) the outline of that shape and 3) the same shape somehow stamped on your page! Have fun! - 2 pts. + 1 NR = 3 Points

12 - Create a layout about some of the things you are hoping lay ahead of you. - 1 pt.; 2 pts. if you use the quote on your layout. - 2 Point + 1 NR = 3 Points

15 - Oh how I love these mugs! The all-white with a huge pop of color just makes my heart happy. Create a layout inspired by these colors -- lots of white with big bursts of color! - 1 pt.

18 - Check out this blog post on how to create a scrapbook layout inspired by an infographic--and try your hand at it! - 2 pts.

19 - Use one of these Dr. Seuss quotes as a journaling prompt or a message on a layout (or three!). - 1pt. per layout (maximum of three)

21. Fall colors mixed with a pop of turquoise creates a more modern looking fall color palette. Use the photo above as color inspiration and create a layout that includes at least four of the colors featured above. – 1 pt.

28. Make your fall bucket list! Be inspired by this list, take action, and record your adventures! Scrap a page about 1, or up to 3 items from the list. -1 pt. each

33. One is a magic number! Design a page using only ONE of each of these elements: photo, paper, one word title, flower, and ribbon. Anything else you add to your page is up to you! - 2 pts.

Blog Cookie Bonus Challenge - 1 Point

Bonus Challenge 2 - Your task for this challenge is to take one of those kits and create a non-themed layout - 1 Point

TOTAL: 30 points

Last edited by mkcdaisy; 11-01-2012 at 03:46 PM.