View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 32 pts
NR pts: 5 pts (already counted in total above)

3 - This stylized ruler "growth chart" is such an awesome idea to make a common family tradition even more special! Create a layout documenting a ritual or tradition that is meaningful to your family. - 2 pts

#5 - I'm feelin' hot for hybrid this month, and I just adore these darling and easy to make photo holders made from common binder clips. Make 1 or several, it's up to you. - 1 point per clip up to 5 points - 5 pts.

#7 - I love this perspective! Take a photo from above - looking down at your subject - and scrap it! - 1 pt

#8 - I love a lot of different things about this living room, but especially the way the base is pretty neutral (shade of blues) and there is a big POP of color. Take inspiration from this to create a LO using the same idea. - 1 pt

#10 - I am SO inspired by this photo -- are you? Create a LO that uses 1) a shape, 2) the outline of that shape and 3) the same shape somehow stamped on your page! Have fun! - 2 pts.

#15 - Oh how I love these mugs! The all-white with a huge pop of color just makes my heart happy. Create a layout inspired by these colors -- lots of white with big bursts of color! - 1 pt

#18 - Check out this blog post on how to create a scrapbook layout inspired by an infographic--and try your hand at it! - 2 pts

#19: Use one of these Dr. Seuss quotes as a journaling prompt or a message on a layout (or three!). - 1pt. per layout (maximum of three) + 1 pt NR
NR: Count Your Blessings Album by Darcy Baldwin; released 10/27; uploaded 10/26
Prompt: Today was fun

#21. Fall colors mixed with a pop of turquoise creates a more modern looking fall color palette. Use the photo above as color inspiration and create a layout that includes at least four of the colors featured above. – 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Count Your Blessings by Meghan Mullens; released 10/27; LO created 10/27

#25. Sweetest Day is October 20th this year – create a layout about something in your life that you think is pretty darn sweet. - 1 pt

#26. Seasons Change... Use this photo board as inspiration for the current season you are in. It can be the season and weather around you, or even the season of life you are in. Get creative! Use block design and multiple photos. - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: A Mom's Work is Never Done by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Jenn Barrette; released 10/27; uploaded 10/27

#27. Tops list. I love to remember the best, or top things happening in our lives. Create a layout with at least 10 Top things right now. - 1 pt

#28. Make your fall bucket list! Be inspired by this list, take action, and record your adventures! - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: All Hallow's Eve by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, released 10/06; uploaded 10/05
Prompt #29: Look for signs of fall

#30. I recently traveled to another country. It was an amazing experience, and made me so grateful for the things I have. For this challenge, scrap about a place that has changed you... whether it be a plane ride away, or right in your own backyard. Include all of the details! - 2 pts + 1 pt NR

NR: Template Half Pack 65 by Cindy, released 10/27; uploaded 10/26

#32. It's time to find your focus. Use papers or elements in a creative way on your layout to draw the reader's eye to the most important part of the page. - 2 pts

#40. For some, rain is peaceful. Where do you find peace? Journal about your peaceful place. - 2 pts

Last edited by suladesign; 10-30-2012 at 11:50 PM.