View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 12:56 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Given how many pages you have unprinted, I'd go for books. They're cheaper to print, so you'll be able to get more pages printed.

I personally couldn't print a book that had random pages from 10 different years in it--it would drive me nuts not to know where to find a particular printed page if I was looking for it. So if it were me, I'd organize by year and then print randomly within that year. (For example, Book 1 could be any 30 pages from 2016. Book 2 could be any 60 pages from 2008. Book 3 might be another 40 from 2016, and so on.) Or maybe you'd want to print a book for each child plus a family book , and you'd choose 30 of your favorite pages from birth to the present for each book and put them in chronological order.

Recently Groupon had great prices on vouchers to print Shutterfly books. I can't say for sure yet how the shipping and handling will affect my total cost because I won't be redeeming mine for another week or two, but that might be worth looking into. I think they offer Shutterfly vouchers frequently. Also look for the unlimited additional pages sales that one of the other ladies mentioned. You pay for a 20-page book, but you can put 100+ pages in it.

Enjoy seeing your pages in print!