View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 04:41 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I never use a big camera anymore. Our recent trip to Universal I only used my phone. My phone camera is better than my point and shoot and I prefer it. My boys are 10 and almost 16 so I find myself looking for ways to take pics so I can capture the day to day, which can be hard. I can go a week and never take a picture. My oldest is pretty good about helping me remember to take photos and even taking photos when we do things.

Our trips though I take THOUSANDS! My kids were trained at a young age mom is a scrapbooker and you better pose! LOL They love posing for pics and taking pics. On our trip to DC in 2018 I had them both take pictures with cameras and put them in the books. The youngest kiddo's pics weren't great but I found ways to put them in the pages and it was fun. I had pics of him taking pics of himself...We also usually travel with my MIL and FIL so I grab her pics too. She helps get ME in the pictures. We travel a lot so I still use a lot of the fun themed kits and I am way behind on my scrapping so I still need some of the kid kits but eventually I won't need them either. I am hoping with this quarantine that I can get a lot scrapped since we won't be doing much traveling.