View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 01:21 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Monthly recaps have been a game changer for me, because I always wanted my pages to match, so if I had one cute photo, I'd try to make layout work and try to figure out then how to turn it into 2 pages. It wasn't a good use of time or memory keeping.

Project Life is too much for me, I feel like that will make me take too many photos I don't actually need. Now, maybe when my kids won't let me take pictures at all, that will be a good fit. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegCreations View Post
I don't scrap enough
I think I got like you said, tons of pictures of just daily stuff and it overwhelmed me feeling like if I took the picture, I have to scrap it right? So now I've got over 100 pages per year to scrap (I know to some that doesn't seem like a lot ) and I'm on 2014! It really bogged me down. I have found it VERY helpful to use the templates with LOTS of photo spots so I feel like I'm getting more done and doing some month recaps so get the month scrapped faster! Goal this year: get 2014 done!

I do think I'm overall taking less photos too. I realize we photograph TOO much sometimes, or at least realize, not all photos are worth scrapping.