View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 08:48 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1. Do you print your DS pages? Yes! Used to print as pages, but now I print as bound books
2. How often do you print? 1.When my Project Life year is complete AND there is a sale. 2. When I have 100 'regular'/non-PL pages done (not chronological or from any particular time period) AND there is a sale. 3. When a themed album/project is complete...AND there is a sale It's been about 3 books every 2 years.
3. Where do you print, and what size? I print at Blurb, 12x12 with the upgraded pages. I did just do a 20 page album for my son's basketball coach 10x10 at Shutterfly and was content with it (except for how long it took to get here)
4, Anything else you want to share? (Tips/tricks for the site you use, etc) I make my pages 12x12, then drop them on a 12.5x12.5 background that I can pull to the edge of the page in the software without worrying about cut-off. Before I did this, there was a white border around most pages & the size wasn't always consistent from one page to the next, so I like it better.