View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Are you tidy or messy around the house?
I'm both b/c my kitchen and LR are usually pretty tidy, everything put away where it should go, but the dusting and floor sweeping could be done a little more often. I have a dishwasher but often do the dishes by hand. I never leave dishes in the sink overnight unless I'm sick or extremely tired. My office tends to have the most clutter b/c I dump mail/bills, flyers, printed out stuff, etc onto a desk and things tend to pile up on there before I get around to sorting thru it. I have books, albums, photos, etc scattered around too. Some day it'll all get organized but not sure when that'll happen

Do you have a garden or flower pots around your home?
No flower pots but I do have a 2 tiered garden in the backyard with flowering bushes and shrubs. A few tulips come up in the spring too. Out front, there is a rose bush at the side of the driveway and a raised flower bed with a carpet rose bush and other bushes in it. We also have bushes lining the front of the porch so have to get out periodically to shape them and keep them tidy looking. I hate gardening but love how it looks.

What is the favorite room in your home?
My kittle kitchen. I sit on a stool at the counter and watch the birds and squirrels come to the feeders on the back porch. Hubs sits at the little table, does his crosswords and watches the birds too.

How long have you lived where you are now?
It's been almost 23 yrs. I know we'll be moving in the next 2-4 yrs but its so strange to think of it. I feel like I've been here forever. But we'll downsize, move a little further out of town, its just getting too noisy and traffic congested here, it drives us nuts.

Do you know your neighbors?
We know 3 neighbors well and on one side of us, we have new neighbors that just moved in. So far they seem very pleasant, their 2 girls are adorable and they love Taz (of course lol). I'm expecting the little girls to come knocking on our door to play with Taz on the wkends, they have already been asking if they could.