View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 03:59 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
These are the ones I am struggling with...
#9: Seasonal : There’s a Greatness to Your Lateness
#15. List : Crazy Good Top 5 (I feel like I have done this one or something similar)
#16. Pop Culture : Peopling... Yay or Nay?!
#9. Seasonal : There’s a Greatness to Your Lateness
Being late for something is a common occurrence. It's caused by a whole host of reasons. Some are intentional, some are not. Fall behind schedule early in the day today, and you’ll be late for everything that follows. Celebrate September 5th’s Be Late for Something Day by scrapping a page that documents your struggles to stay sane while trying to be on time (or not)!

I may be wrong, but I believe you go to church and you have experienced the "hurry up kids, we'll be late" that gets thrown out when you have to be some where. For this, you can always scrap a photo or series of photos of you guys before church (school, whatever function) because every parent has gone down that road before and has told their child(ren), "hurry up, we will be late!" Maybe add in a fun "hurry up" title to play on the challenge or journal about how your family was/wasn't late to x-event.

#15. List : Crazy Good Top 5
The last two years have made all of us a little crazy! Let’s turn those frowns upside down by scrapping your top 5 crazy good things that have happened to you since Covid began.

This one I think has people overthinking....in the last two years, there have been multiple things that have been good -whether it was a birthday, birth, graduation, end of school year, family staycation, movie/family time, something!

For this one, I might be doing a pocket page with a journaling for my crazy good things because I don't have a lot of photos of the good things that did happen to me. But the point of this one is scrap 5 things that were good and came from a time of pandemic, chaos and uncertainty.

#16. Pop Culture : Peopling... Yay or Nay?!
Do you love big crowds or do they make you crazy? Sometimes getting yourself to venture out of the house can be challenging. Especially after so many of us have been pretty isolated for the past year and a half. How well do you [or a loved one] cope with social gatherings, braving shopping centers, attending school, or simply running errands? Create a page documenting your peopling skills.

This one? For me, I'm such an introvert and don't like people. This will obviously be a selfie. If you don't like people, scrap a selfie. If you like crowds, scrap a family gathering.

Remember the prompts are just inspiration. How you use them and scrap your layout is what matters because these layouts are supposed to be scrapped for you and your album. Passport Challenges are inspiration - how you scrap them is up to you and your own unique interpretation