View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 01:04 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I've got 5 done, and by tomorrow I should be at 7. I'm shooting for 12, but we'll see. So far most of my 13th Birthday layouts have been things I could double count for the Portfolio. As I get the easier/less specific challenges done, that may not be possible anymore. If I end up focusing on the birthday challenges and not making my 12, so be it.

As for weather, we've had 4 snow days so far and a whole bunch of delays. We've probably still got 4 weeks of winter weather left, so I'm hoping for a few more school cancellations. We're supposed to get more snow next week. I've always loved snow! If I had to go into work I might not feel that way anymore, but we close every time the public schools do. And since our schools close so easily, we get to fully enjoy the snow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
My goal is to have all the challenges done by this weekend. I'm supposed to have surgery (hopefully next week). It'll be 2 weeks of pain medication, which means I probably won't be in my right mind scrapping, nor will I be able to sit to scrap. So I've been pushing to get everything done before this weekend's end just in case I get that phone call scheduling the surgery!
Wishing you a quick and easy recovery (and no accidental shredded documents!)

Last edited by rach3975; 02-14-2019 at 01:10 AM.