View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 11:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Today is Friday 13th, are you superstitious? Change your routine at all today?
I am not superstitious in a negative way but rather in a positive way. Fri 13th was the first date with my hubs. Then the 13th was when we got married a few yrs later. You never know about luck/superstition, so I'm buying a lottery ticket today

Have you changed your hairstyle in the last year?
I've gone shorter. It's so easy to manage now. A quick blow-dry and a bit of paste in it and I'm ready for the day. I love my asymmetrical short cut.

Has your scrapping style changed over the last few yrs?
I think I fill up the page more now, whether it be with elements or paper. I don't create as many pages with a lot of white space. I noticed that lately and just to switch things up, I am going to create more of them, just for a change. I like to mix things up.

If you could change your behaviour, break a habit, what would it be?
I am trying to break my habit of mindless snacking, grazing, throughout the day. I have gotten into the habit of grabbing a handful of almonds constantly thru the day and while they are healthy, I shouldn't be eating such a large volume of them. I just automatically open the pantry and grab some almost every time I go in the kitchen. I'm going to buy some celery and try snacking on those with a bit of homemade ranch dressing. I'm also going to try to get back to drinking more green tea during the day and not snacking so much.