View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 09:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Today is Friday 13th, are you superstitious? Change your routine at all today? Actually, I've always considered Friday the 13th to be a Lucky day. Nothing overly special happened yesterday, but nothing bad happened either so I'll take it as a win LOL
Have you changed your hairstyle in the last year? Nope. In fact, the last time I was ever at a salon was way back in 2012!
Has your scrapping style changed over the last few yrs? Definitely! I've definitely gotten more comfortable with clustering and using flowers (as a mom of 3 boys, that was actually something that took me a long time to get used to). I still could use some work when it comes to building larger clusters, but I have actually been very happy with my pages this past year as opposed to just feeling 'meh' about them previously.
If you could change your behaviour, break a habit, what would it be? Be more social. I love to be around people but never know how to interact so I typically stay away from social settings as much as possible. When it comes to interacting with people that is one area where what I want to do definitely doesn't not match what I do do if that makes any sense at all.