View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 10:07 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

When you say monthly templates, is there something particular you have in mind that would make them monthly? I think most people use the same styles of templates that they would for weekly pages.

My kids are also older, ranging from 11 to 16. Between their reluctance to be photographed, all the times they're not with me, and me trying to be more intentional about my photo taking (so I don't get overwhelmed by the sheer number of photos anymore) I'm re-thinking my approach, too. I burned out in 2018 and am still trying to get through that year. When I finally manage it, I'm going to try switching to monthly pages. I've already tried switching to app scrapping, but even though it was faster I got bored doing it that way. I like the finished albums too much to stop entirely, but I need to find a way to make PL do-able and fun again. I think I'm going to use the LJS Designs Photo Focus templates this year. I need the 2019 version with more photo spaces, but you might like the simpler 2020 style. Here's an example of each.

Good luck deciding!

Last edited by rach3975; 01-23-2020 at 10:09 PM.