View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 06:10 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What do you love about yourself? I always do what I can to make others happy.
Have you ever lost a loved personal item? Oh I'm sure I have, I just can't think of any one thing.... I guess that just makes a point that it's not 'things' that are important. I have lost photos though.... that's the worst "thing" ever.
Do you love or hate your hair style? Hate. I like it long, but I haven't done anything to it since 2012, so I am waaaay over-due for a little sprucing up.
Which snack food do you love the most? Crackers or Gummie bears..... neither of which I can have on this dang diet lol
What is your perfect date with someone you love? I've never been on a date before, so I have no idea how one is supposed to go (besides what I see on tv... going to dinner at a nice restaurant, some sort of romantic gesture.... I'm not interested in anything in those categories, and they probably aren't real expectations anyway lol)..... I just like spending time with my SO... drive around and sight see, take the dog to the park, go to the shooting range, "netflix & chill"..... none of which I would consider "date" stuff.... my ideal is just every day stuff I guess.