View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:01 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm back!! Whew, that was hard to find them all and I didn't because I didn't want to overwhelm this thread!

Aud - I've watched her grow with her style, shadows and composition. She's an amazing scrapper and has a lot of inspiration in her gallery. Like seriously look at all those clustery goodness, layers and textures she has on this layout?!!!

Kiana is another one of my go-to galleries. She's an amazing and talented scrapper. She clusters beautifully, she shadows wonderfully...she also gives back to the community with comments in the gallery as well! Who doesn't love some love on their layouts? This layout is amazing! The layers of the hearts...it's almost as if there is 3d dots on there in the paper world! The beautiful clusters are so seamless and beautiful. I was drawn in to this layout the first time I saw it on her IG feed!!

I really love Cindi's gallery. Her layouts speak to me. The beauty she has on her layouts with her photos are amazing. Look at this layout! I can feel the coldness of the ice, yet am so warmed with the textures on this layout

Jaye is a fabulous scrapper and has done a lot of honing in her skills this year!! Her shadow work is always amazing, look at this layout...stunning, isn't it?

She made a pocket with her paper layers!!!! How incredibly awesome is that?? Aren't her shadow skills on par?!?

Another one that I really love is Kellie. She jam packs her layouts with photos and gorgeous clusters!! Her pages are filled and look simply amazing!! I'm so drawn in to her style as she makes it look so easy to do this!!

This will be my last one, because I could go on all night since I'm always in the gallery and love everything that I see in there. But Tammy, while she's been busy selling her mom's house, buying her house and getting it renovated, is an amazing scrapper!! Tammy kind of does it all! She pocket scraps, she traditional scraps, she fills her page...oh and another thing she rocks is vintage pages!!! She has such a knack with those that I'm mesmerize by her layouts, that I wish I like that style for myself!! Her layouts are gorgeous!

I'm done for the night! I need to get back in the gallery and leave some love on more layouts because there's a TON of inspiration and talented scrappers in this community!

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 02-21-2020 at 02:03 AM.