View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 03:59 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

first, thank you Charity & Tanyia.....you have made my day !! ♥

Such a fun thread.....I have a lot of favorite scrappers over here at SSD but I'll limit it otherwise this thread is going to be way too long.

My first is the ever wonderful Sweeet. She can turn anything into amazing layouts and I'm sad that she hasn't scrapped in a while yet but I did want to mention her here because she is my 'I want to scrap like her when I grow up'-scrapper

I also love Gemma's layouts...when I look at her layouts I am always 'why didn't I think of that !' Love her layouts...

next is cherrygutz...what can I say. I see she has been featured here several times so just enjoy her gallery

next for me is stormchaser...gorgeous layouts and she always has the perfect photos for her layouts...

last one is Jennifer Fehr. I know she is a SSD designer but I am always in awe of her layouts...so many details, so many little touches. Perfect every time!

I could mention another 20 scrappers easily and many of them have been mentioned here. SSD is just blessed with so many awesome community members ♥

Last edited by biancka; 02-22-2020 at 04:04 PM.