View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 12:07 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcd1961 View Post
Okay, I am having some trouble with the signature. I have created one and it is uploaded in the gallery. I found the very clear instructions by Brook Magee, but it still won't let me upload.
I get the following error: BB code img is not allowed.
I noticed on the "Signature Permissions" that "can upload pictures for Signature" is set to NO. Thanks for any help you might be able to give me!
My immediate question is this: Can I go ahead and add my avatar and signature to the Bingo Card and have it count for Blackout even though I can't actually load the signature??? My cart is loaded to cover the purchasing squares. I just need to make sure I can complete the black out before I buy. Thank you for your help! Tammy
The short answer is yes! LOL You can go ahead and put those on the card, and it'll be just fine!

The longer answer is that since you have fewer than 10 posts, that may explain why you can't upload your signature. I changed your permissions, but if that doesn't work, if you just post 3 or 4 more times (comments in the gallery count, too), that should bump you up!