View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 05:51 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
I'm so sorry about your grandpa...but what a blessing to have had him for so many years!

I just finished my 14th layout and down to the last 4... for one, I need a friend to send some pictures, so I hope she hurries up with that! Then I'm down to seasonal, featured designer & wild-card. Featured designer is hard for me because I think toooooo much about the "inspiration" piece. I really can't believe I've done 18+18+14=50(!!!) pages this year. Last year I did 3 besides my weekly PL. (Full disclosure, I'm suuuuuper behind on this year's PL!)
Thank you, Rebecca! He was 104 (2 months, 3 days shy of 105)

Wow!! You're doing an awesome job, especially with going back to work! LOL! I think in the description of PL it should have the disclosure "you will always be behind" You can do it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
I've got 6 left to do, I'm not struggling with them as such because they're all easy but I've got a scrappy block which sucks, I have deleted so many pages the past 2 weeks because they annoy me lol. Tonight once I've ate I'm going to try and finish 2 pages I have saved so fingers crossed for me.
Aaaw! I'm sorry, Gemma! It sucks when you don't like the way your LOs are coming out. Hang in there! I'm sure you'll get them where you want them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlimarie View Post
I was really inspired this month and breezed through the challenges. I think I was finished by the 15th, which is crazy for me. I think I've only finished blackout once, so I'm pretty proud of myself! I also got 2 GSOs and an almost GSO... which made me feel really on top of my game.
That's awesome, Karli-Marie!! You had some amazing LOs this month! Congrats on the GSOs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
I'm so sorry about your grandpa Tammy.

Maybe for the challenging one, scrap with a kit you don't like. That's what I did. I hate the colors orange and brown together (the Gamer kit)

Only 9 days left in March?? I'm screwed!
I still have 6 to do after I finish the one I'm working on now.
Thank you, Lea!

LOL! I saw that your note about not liking the colors of the kit. It made me laugh!
You can do it! Only 6 in 9 days!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargschick View Post
This is the first time I've been able to participate, and i'm having a lot of fun with it. I have one more to do to finish the entire passport! It has been helping me to feel more creative. As I have been completely lacking in that department lately, but still have the itch for - if that makes any sense. Haha!
I'm so glad you're participating this month, Janice! And, finishing the whole thing in your first month, that's awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
I am officially DONE! I still need to post a couple, but all the prompts have been finished!!!

Tammy, for the different designer style one, maybe try scrapping in a style you don't normally scrap? If you don't normally do pocket pages, try one of those? I scrapped a heavily paint splatter layout (I'm really bad with paints). Or look through you stash and see who you don't have many kits from (like maybe only 1 from a certain designer?) And scrap with that kit or purchase a new one from them? Just some ideas!!!

There are still 9 days left in this month....so those of you struggling, if you did 2 layouts a day, you could have a total of 18 more layouts finished!!! You can do it!!!!!
Congratulations, Dawn! That's fantastic!!
After I posted about struggling with #2, I realized that I haven't scrapped with anything from Simple Pleasure Designs yet, although I've bough a few... maybe I'll do that