Thread: RQOTD....
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 12:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I've done this more than once! LOL! [emoji23] I guess I don't learn very quickly? [emoji2957]

A couple of times I remember...

My mom, Kayla and I had eaten lunch. When we got to the car, we realized we had locked the keys in. We called AAA and we're told it would be up to an hour wait. It was a beautiful day in Seal Beach, so we just stood outside waiting. We looked up the street and about a block up was a mechanic shop with a tow truck sitting outside. We joked that that was probably the AAA guy. We waited & waited. Finally, at almost the one-hour mark, we see the guy get in the tow truck and head towards us. LOL!!

The other that comes to mind was just last week. I don't carry a purse in winter because it's a hassle and my big jacket has pockets that zip up, so I just put my stuff there. Well, the problem comes when the weather is warming up, and I'm switching between the heavy jacket and a lighter weight one.
I was taking Connor to school, and only needed the lighter jacket. I made sure I had my DL, debit card and car key, and we left.
When I got home, I realized I had forgotten my house key. Ugh! [emoji849] Well, I had my debit card & phone, so I figured I would go to Panera until David could let me in. I pulled into the Panera parking lot and was messaging a friend when I realized I did have the garage door opener and could go through the garage into the house. So, I went through the drive-thru, got a scone and headed home. LOL! [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk