View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 11:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. I'm looking forward to Sunday. If the weather clears up we are getting our bathing suits on and taking Taz to the dog park on the ocean. We'll all get into the water with him and the other dogs.

2. I have a two tiered garden in the back yard which I neglect and don't weed as often as I should. It's time for me to get out there again and clean it up. In the frong yard we have a raised fower bed with bushes. I need to get out there too and reshape them.

3. I'm usually up around 7 but throughout the night I wake often and usually watch a tv show or two until I fall back asleep.

4. I made pumpkin loaf and we ate it all up in 2 days. I try to bulk bake and freeze in individual servings but have run out so its time to load up again.

5. I have an essential oil blend that I make and put on my face 1-2 times a day. I then use a moisturizer and sometimes sunscreen (an essential oil one from Young Living). I have Drunken Elephant right now and like it. I just ordered Dr. Brandt's No Baggage eye cream and can't wait to try it out.