View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 12:18 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Is there something you are looking forward to? YES! Tacos, guacamole, chips & salsa...can you even imagine spending 8 months in a country that has no Mexican restaurants?!? We are looking forward to just about everything about our summer back "home" (my mom's home, we have renters in our home). Just 1 month and a couple days!!! Also going on an overnight date...to Cleveland (very romantic, right?!) to see Dear Evan Hansen. Super excited about that!

Do you have a garden? No. We had a container garden 8-9 years ago when we lived in England and we'd like to do some raised beds in our yard when we move back to our "forever home".

How early do you wake each day? On weekdays, I get up between 5:10 and 5:40. On weekends, maybe between 7:30 and 9!

What was the last thing you baked or do you ever? I think most recently I baked oatmeal coconut chocolate chip cookies. A favorite in our house.

Do you have a skin care regime? I don't. When I remember, I use moisturizer or something. I should really make it a part of my routine.