View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 10:02 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What's going on this week? This week is so busy but so fun! Sunday we went to a town called Grand Haven on Lake Michigan for their annual kite festival. It is always a good time! There were choreographed kite performances and lots of varieties of kites flying on the beach. And it's on the beach, so win-win! Monday night was high school graduation for my oldest. It was a really nice ceremony and all the feels!! Last night was my youngest's spring concert. It's my fave concert of the year because the teacher lets the kids pick the songs so we actually know them! And the kids seem to sing with so much more enthusiasm when they like the songs. His group picked Viva la Vida by Coldplay, Country Roads by John Denver and I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys. And then Friday, I get to help chaperone the 8th grade choir field trip to Chicago. I can't wait! We're going to the Museum of Science and Industry, the Zoo, Navy Pier and Giordano's for lunch (deep dish pizza) and then to see Aladdin before coming home.
What's the weather like in your area? Beautiful! 60s/70s for a few days and dry.
What's on the menu this week? Busy week = a lot of takeout.
Anyone doing anything fun? or is work and life as usual? So much fun this week! I love the busy weeks but I'll be looking forward to a little quieter week next week so I can start prepping for the grad party.