View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 09:14 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Is there a day of the week that is busier than others? Definitely Tuesday. Tue - Fri all have activities, but Tuesday EVERYONE has something going on and we are pulled in so many different directions with very tight time deadlines so it gets pretty hectic and crazy.
Do you do most of the housework or do you share chores with others? I do most of it, since I do stay home I usually feel guilty asking for help. I do have a very small list per child of things they need to do every day (I'll be damned if I raise them to be complete freeloaders lol) that help me out some.
Other than scrapping, how do you like to spend a few hours of “me” time? Playing with makeup. I'm fascinated with the whole industry from behind the scenes of business to the products themselves. I use makeup the same way an artist uses paint, only difference is my face in the canvas and I wash away all the hard work at the end of the day.
If you’ve had a busy day, how do you unwind? I'm actually pretty backwards.... I take a few hours in the morning to relax while the house is quiet, sometimes I surf the web, sort through files, write in my planner, scrap.... basically anything that keeps me calm. Once the chaotic part of the day begins I typically don't stop again until my head hits the pillow.