View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I really try to be positive and put the good energy out into the universe. It couldn't hurt so I figure why not. For important things, I send a little prayer out and ask for guidance and trust that things will go the way they are supposed to (even if I don't understand it at the time).

I do worry and that comes out mostly at night when I am sleeping, I will dream about all my fears and worries. But during the day, I try to push those thoughts away.

Something positive lately is the high probabilty that a care home has been found for Bailey (my GD with traumatic brain injury) that is closer than where she is now (which is 1+ hrs drive each way). We interviewed with the people yesterday (which is why I was absent all day, I didn't get home til after dinnertime). It was a long day. But the people are well trained and just seem so caring and friendly. They have a few days to decide if they think B will be a good fit for placement there. There are a few reasons why this might not work out and if not, then hopefully something else will come up soon. I think we'll find out tomorrow.