View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 11:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Is there a day of the week that is busier than others? Overall? No. At work it varies. Right now I work my 2nd job on Thursdays but next Thursday is the last week until January for that. It’s a family engagement program. Friday nights we bowl, but other than that no scheduled weekly activities these days.

[BDo you do most of the housework or do you share chores with others?][/B] Right now if I don’t do it, it doesn’t get done. Hubby used to be so much better at helping when he worked midnight shift. He’d wake up motivated to do stuff. Now he works days and comes home tired. Before when he came home he went straight to bed. My teens are NO help. It’s all about to come crashing down on them though.

Other than scrapping, how do you like to spend a few hours of “me” time? Read, I guess. I don’t actively do any of my hobbies these days. Too much school and work.

If you’ve had a busy day, how do you unwind? Watch TV, or rather sit on the couch and play games on my iPad while hubby watches something on TV.