View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 09:38 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Hello again.
Even though most of you here know me, some of us have been friends for 10 years +, some of you know me as one of the oldest team in the GSO blog, some of you know me from 2020/21 when I had the time of my life here playing the challenges, discovered some out of this world talented designers and made some new friends....

There is something I would like to add for those who don't know me: I have some neurological issues that impair my reading and writing, so sometimes I need help to read even the shortest of paragraphs, so if I don't answer fast or you don't see me hanging out in the forums is because I can't, not by lack of interest

Right, so, into my scrapping adventures:
finding digi scrapping saved my life LITERALLY.
I ll explain another day and it will make sense why (like my beautiful Emily aka Scrap Therapy well said) I tend to use everything but the kitchen sink ....

I love full on pages, I will, if I can, use the whole elements pack (Mirjam is my hero, she gives me the cutest and most useful ones always!!!!!)
I love scrapping with one kit when is for a CT, but mix & match is my heart's delight.... like Mirjam, I do a search for the element I need/want, sometimes I know exactly what I want and I know is in one of Mirjam's kits... if you know me from the challenges 2020 until summer last year, you know I love mixing ....
Now templates....
when I was starting, I thought (and was being vocal about it) that templates was "cheating~" , having half of the page thought through.... until one of "my" designers then (one of the CTs I was IN) showed me that interpreting a template well is not easy....
then I fell in massive love with templates !!!!!
It takes me a VERY LONG timer though, I was using a program from Serif, which is no longer made, that did all that PSE does, but easier, only thing was I had to drop PNGs one by one and couldn't use styles...now I lost that program, the one I am using is worse so having a nightmare in using them, but trying to get around the PSE use.

As obviously explained above, I rather fill the page, but after 10+ years around amazing talents of the balanced, blank space elegance, even the minimalist swoon, many of them my sisters here from The Pink Ladies, I can venture into it with limited confidence

Can't wait to see what you all create with Mir's marvellous creations, so glad we are here!!!!!!!

Last edited by MrsPeel; 02-04-2022 at 09:56 AM.